Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Interest Slavery


"As I listened to Gottfried Feder's first lecture about the 'breaking of interest slavery', I knew at once that this was a theoretical truth which would inevitably be of immense importance for the future of the German people.

The sharp separation of stock exchange capital from the national economy offered the possibility of opposing the internationalization of the German economy without at the same time menacing the foundations of an independent national self-maintenance by a struggle against all capital.

The development of Germany was much too clear in my eyes for me not to know that the hardest battle would have to be fought, not against hostile nations, but against international capital." - Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf - "The Beginning Of My Political Activity"

No comments:

Post a Comment